daphiexn
Mistakes is what that made you you now.
May 1, 2012 Tuesday, May 01, 2012 | 0 comments

Ohai :) 

Life has been a bit hectic lately. Mock exams this Thursday and I'm only half done with my studies. Urgh.
On a brighter note, I do have another day to study, so I'm hoping with my fingers crossed I'll be done by then hahaha. Cause if I don't I'm doomed LOL. 
I know it's only mock exams la, but I don't wannaaa :(

Oh and my hair is officially long! I know la it didn't grow overnight suddenly so long la, just that I never realized it was THAT long. Officially boob length wtf. :D This is the longest hair I've ever had! So it's worth this long rant about my officially-long-enough-to-be-called-long-hair hair. :D 

And I finally got myself Nicholas Sparks books! AND The Book Of Tomorrow by Cecelia Ahern too! :D   It's not with me yet la BUT it's considered mine already so I'm still super happy even tho I cannot start reading anything until my mock ends wtf. I'm still so happy la can? Books make me happy HEH 

I don't even know what I'm blogging about hahahahha I just felt like blogging wtf. 
I promise I'll blog about better things when I have the time kay? 
Kthanksloveyoubye :D


EDIT:
HAHAHA MEGA WINNING MOTIVATION!
I HAVE THE BEST BABI FRIENDS EVERRR (Y)
Whatsapp makes life so much better :D

Labels: , ,


OLD | NEW