daphiexn
Review: Play it! with bloop
Feb 27, 2014 Thursday, February 27, 2014 | 0 comments

Blogged another blog post right below this. 
-

More nails! Read more: (1) (2) (3) 
Introducing play it! with bloop


I FORGOT TO TAKE A PICTURE OF THE BEFORE PUTTING THEM ON I'M SO SORRY
T____T

Floating nails this time round for a change! 

I like how they had this really cute cartoon at the back. I literally laughed out loud hahaha


Sorry I couldn't get a step-by-step procedure for this though. 
I tried and failed cause the stickers are super thin so it tore super easily it was difficult to get pictures. 
Plus it's transparent so you can't really see hahaha

End product:



My verdict:

I personally loved the end product in pictures, but in real life, the flaws are much more obvious.
The stickers were much flimsier compared to nail it! with bloop, which makes it a million times more difficult to get them in place, and it got crumpled up several times. I tore 3 pieces of the nail stickers in course of getting them off the plastic.
I think it would be better if you had spare? Cause each set only comes with one sticker for each nail so a couple of them tear, you'd need something else for back up.

But, I have to have to admit that my right hand nails would probably never have such pretty designs on them DIY-ed without the help of play it! with bloop stickers. And, because they're stick-ons, it saves a lot of drying time and the chances of messing up the design is next to none so that's a plus. (:

Exclusive for yall lovely readers 

Key in the code: BLOOPNAILS
 and get a RM20 rebate with minimum purchase of RM99
 valid till 31 March 2013

For more information - 

bloop:

HiShop:
facebook ] - [ website ] - [ twitter ]
You can also Subscribe to HiShop's newsletter so you won't miss deals!

-
Thank you for reading!
I'll blog more real soon, I promise.

Love yall to the moon and back  
xxx

OLD | NEW